VIP / Charter Service
For those guests wanting a convenient and expedited means to the airport or Macau, Heliservices provides VIP transfer services for passengers from The China Clipper lounge on the 30th floor of The Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong. The cost is inclusive of chartering the entire helicopter (with seating for up to 6 passengers) along with luggage from the city centre to either the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) via the Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre (HKBAC) or the Macau Business Aviation Centre (MBAC).
Flights arriving and departing from the Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre are conducted in accordance with strict safety and security regulations as laid out by the Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department (HKCAD) and are controlled by the Air Traffic Control tower at HKIA.
One-way trip from City Centre to Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) (or vice versa) – HK$26,500. Cost is inclusive of Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre (HKBAC) handling, landing and parking fees. Additional costs may be incurred for overnight parking and limousine transfers from HKBAC to the HKIA may be arranged. Roundtrip journey is HK$53,000.
One-way trip from City Centre to Macau (or vice versa) – HK$77,500. Cost is inclusive of customs and immigration, handling, landing and parking fees. Additional costs may be incurred for overnight parking and standing charges in Macau. Roundtrip journey is HK$112,500.
Terms & Conditions of VIP Transfer Service:
* VIP transfers require a minimum of 5 working days’ advance notice and passport details are required at time of booking.
* Bookings are subject to the availability of airport arrival and departure slots between the hours of 9:00am – before sunset daily.
* Passengers are requested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time for a safety briefing and completion of administrative forms.
* There must be at least 1 adult (over 18) to accompany any children below the age of 12.
* Children under the age of 2 cannot be accommodated for safety reasons.
* A reservation fee of 30% is required at the time of booking. Balance to be paid prior to flight.
* Flights flown in excess of booked timing will be charged back to client on a pro-rated basis.
* Heliservices requires a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to change or cancel your booking, otherwise the reservation fee will be forfeited along with possible HKBAC charges being incurred.
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
* Heliservices reserves the right to amend or cancel flights if the conditions do not adhere to safety requirements. However, the flight can be re-scheduled to an agreed upon date/time.
* Heliservices will be fully indemnified against any claims for compensation or expenses incurred by the passenger as a result of any flight cancellation.
For further details or to book your flight, please contact our customer services representatives at Tel +852 2802 0200 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org